Tuesday, January 31, 2017

SCMotW 1/31: The Gear Though


Mad. Props to  M1 Operations Committee Member Nupur Gulati who over the months of November & December organized our Promise Clinic apparel sale. Through her hard work and dedication we 1) all got great swag and 2) raised over $200 for Promise Clinic and our patients. How great is that!? We got the sartorial queen to answer some of our questions. 
Nupur Gulati, an M1 on Operations. (She's the one in the dress.)
1) Would you rather fight 1 horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses?

Nupur Gulati (M1): "100 duck size horses any day... I ALWAYS get pooped on so birds terrify me."

2) If you could learn another language overnight, what would it be and why?

Nupur Gulati (M1): "Kiswahili... My heart has always been in Kenya since I worked there four years ago, and it sounds like the most beautiful language in the world."

3) You just got arrested. What for?

Nupur Gulati (M1): "Protesting something I really care about... so much to protest these days, but I'm trying my best to stay out of jail. I'll keep you posted."

GREAT
SUCH
GEAR


No comments:

Post a Comment