Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Team of the Week 1/7/16: Team 43

2016 is off to a great start at Promise Clinic with our first Team of the Week of 2016: Team 43!

From L to R: Ijeoma Eleazu (M2), Stephanie Chung (M3), and Kwesi Dawson-Amoah (M1)
In the spirit of the new year, we asked Team 43 about their New Year's resolutions and travel goals for 2016: 

What is one of your New Year's resolutions? 

Kwesi (M1): To finish at least one resolution

Ikeoma (M2): To keep crossing things off my bucket list. I created one last year and it has been really rewarding whenever I check things off. I recently added going skydiving and pursuing yoga/meditation---complete opposites!

Steph (M3): To make time to cook more at home

What would be your dream vacation in 2016? 

Kwesi (M1): Vancouver, British Columbia

Ikeoma (M2): I've always wanted to do a tour of Europe so that's definitely where I would go, starting with England because I have family there!

Steph (M3): I would love to travel to Thailand this year if I could

We hope everyone's New Year resolutions are still holding strong, and if the cold weather is beginning to get you down, just start planning your 2016 vacation...


Pretending its not 30 degrees outside, 

PC


No comments:

Post a Comment