Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Belated TotW: Team 17 aka Team M (plus an A)

This post is a little belated, but Urgent Care Team 17 (a.k.a. Team M) was TotW a few weeks back. You will notice most of their members' names start with the letter M! They seriously considered buying a white coat with Akanksha's name reading "Makanksha" so she could officially be part of Team M...Enich says he had the Google form filled out and everything...


Couldn't quite figure it out...

There we go! Team M (plus an A) from left to right:
Michael Enich (M3), Matt McGuiness (M2), Akanksha Arya (M4), Marlena Sabatino (M1)

1) If you were a dog with a job, what kind of dog job would you have?
M1 (get it? Team M!): Seeing-eye dog.

M2: Herding dog--oh wait no, definitely a pageant dog.

M3: Hospital volunteer dog.

(M)A4: A rescue dog.


2) If you were a type of cheese?
M1: Havarti/Dubliner. It's Irish...and people think I'm Irish even though I'm not.

M2: Swiss-- I feel like I adapt to different situations. (Insert swiss cheese model of healthcare joke).

M3: Sharp cheddar. I want so bad to be spicy that I just am not.

(M)A4: Pepperjack, because I'm spicy and I like spicy food.


3) Favorite childhood game?
M1: Capture the flag, family kickball... there were five of us, so...

M2: Yu Gi Oh--no, flashlight tag.

M3: "I'll get you." It was a game where my dad would stand in one place in the back yard and just say, "I'll get you," and we would run around screaming.

(M)A4: Murder in the Dark. 1 to 20 people run around in the dark screaming until one person spontaneously "dies," and then the other 19 have to come up with alibi as to why they aren't the murderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment