Monday, October 29, 2018

Team of the Week!

This is a special post thanking the wonderful members of an impromptu team that had to be created last week at clinic to serve one of our patients. Firstly, we would like to recognize Nadege and Yasmine for their continued commitment towards providing their patient with the best care possible. Secondly, a huge shout out to Henry for enthusiastically stepping in as a third member of the care team and to Ardi for being such an excellent interpreter. Stay tuned to see which clinical case this dream team tackles next!

From left to right: Henry Resnikoff (M1), Yasmine Elfarra (M1), Ardi Mendoza (M2), Nadege Assassi (M3)

1. What would be the title of your autobiography?

Henry: Being lactose intolerant isn't a good way to make friends; a collection of gassy gossip.  
Yasmine: Luck, Prayer, and Perseverance
Ardi: Eating My Way Through the World: A Guy’s Love of Street Food
Nadege: I Was Told There'd Be Mozzarella Sticks




2. Have you ever completed anything in your bucket list and if so, what was it?


Henry: Climbed a mountain in Switzerland
YasmineGoing inside the pyramids of Giza!
Ardi: I always want to go to more countries than my current age.  I’m currently 28, but have visited 30 countries.
Nadege: Hiking in the Swiss Alps!



3. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
Henry: I would live in Italy and get so fat 
YasmineEgypt! I’d want to improve my Arabic so that’s probably the best place for me to go plus it’s also a great time being around relatives there!
Ardi:  Right now, I would say the Philippines.  I’ve been missing some good family cooking and would really love to learn Tagalog…but this probably changes on a daily basis. 
Nadege: Florence, for sure









No comments:

Post a Comment