Monday, June 3, 2019

TotW: Team 39!


This week, meet team 39! The energy that this group of student doctors bring to clinic on Thursdays truly makes it a pleasure to work with them! We can't wait to see what great things they accomplish as a team for their patients, and as physicians in their future careers! 





1. What soothes your spirit when you're in an unhappy or bad mood?
Danielle: Friends, food, tea, and yoga!
Melissa: Chocolate...and being with family and friends!
Miriam: My dog Sasha soothes my spirit.Taking her for a walk, playing with her, or just hanging out with her, is definitely a huge comfort!



2. What is the one small or big thing you're looking forward to his summer?
Danielle: Finding a new hobby or craft.
Melissa: Traveling!
Miriam: One big thing I’m looking forward to this summer is getting to take my week of vacation after being done with third year!



3. What is the best thing you have ever cooked?
Danielle:  Breakfast soufflés! 
Melissa: I’m not really a great cook, but I can bake...does that count? If it does, coffee cake or chocolate chip cookies.
Miriam: You asked what is the best thing I’ve ever cooked, but I think it’s a more honest answer to say the best thing I’ve ever tasted that someone else has cooked is lamb chops cooked to perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment