Monday, April 1, 2019

TotW: Team 31


Team 31, they get the job done! This week meet the amazing members of another one of our continuity care teams This team is all smiles and you would be too if you got the opportunity to work with them at clinic. Their compassion towards their patients and dedication to serving the New Brunswick community informs every decision they make, so its no surprise that hold the record for having seen the most number of patients over the years at Promise Clinic.                


From left to right: Nathalia Arias-Alzate (M2), Matthew Weintraub (M1),
Shashank Pandya (M3), Eli Cadoff (MD/PhD), Rosaline Ma (M4, not pictured)

1. What is your favorite thing about Spring?
Nathalia: The warm weather and sunshine
Matthew: The weather, by this time I'm completely over the cold and like the glimpse of warmer weather
Shashank: My favorite thing about Spring is obviously the weather since I can finally do more outdoorsy things like runs and hikes.                                              



2. If you could only play one board game for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Nathalia: Parcheesi, I play it with my family all the time and it's nice to be able to spend more time with them.
Matthew: Cranium--it has a little bit of everything, so hopefully I wouldn't get tired of it so quickly
Shashank: I’m not really a board games type of a person, but if I had to pick one then I’d say Code Names since it’s a relatively simple game with plenty of opportunities for inside jokes and references.



3. What would you do if you found out that you were stuck in the matrix?
Nathalia: I have never watched the movie :( 
Matthew: Try and manipulate it to put me in the Bahamas
Shashank: I’d honestly just take the blue pill and call it a life






No comments:

Post a Comment