Monday, January 7, 2019

Steering Committee Member of the Week: Nathalia Arias-Alzate

Where would Promise Clinic be without the Communications team? The Communications Steering Committee is an integral part of the clinic's operations and its members ensure that we can connect and stay connected with our patients in a professional and efficient manner. From reminding patients about appointments to scheduling specialty care visits to interpreting for our patients, one can see that the members of the Communications team are truly the voice of clinic. Nathalia is one such talented member and on Thursdays, you can find her at the front desk, performing all these tasks almost effortlessly. So next time you visit clinic, remember to stop by and say Hola! 




1. What is one thing that you are going to start doing in 2019 and one thing that you are going to continue doing?

I am going to start Barre class and I am going to continue praying and thanking God more often. 



2. Your best winter break moment?

Any moment I spent with my family, boyfriend, or dogs.




3. What is the best gift that someone has given you?

A ring my parents gave me for my quinceaƱera






No comments:

Post a Comment