Tuesday, February 20, 2018

SCMotW: Miriam Campeas

You have probably seen Miriam Campeas (M2) in the Labs room, getting major things done and making sure all of our patients get the tests they need...and she does it all with a smile! Miriam just got back from Cuba, which is SUPER cool. Another fun fact that you might not know about Miriam: she tried out for American Idol. She says, "spoiler alert, I didn't make the cut." Well, she's certainly making the cut in Promise Clinic!! 

Miriam Campeas (M2), Laboratory Steering Committee

1) What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a little kid?



Miriam: I wanted to sing backup for Bob Marley. Finding out he died was a career setback.

2) What is your dream vacation and why?

Miriam: Going to Peru to hike the Machu Picchu Inca trail. As long as I can keep traveling, I'll be happy.

3) What is one skill you wish you could learn (if you had the time and weren't a med student)?

Miriam: I would want to improve my drumming skills. I have a drum set, but I don't have a lot of time to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment