Friday, January 19, 2018

SCMotW: Chisom Amaefuna

You may have already met Chisom, who is a member of Lab Steering Committee, but if you haven't met her yet, introduce yourself as soon as possible because she has the best smile and is super awesome! 

Here are some cool facts about Chisom: She loves her family and has an older brother and a little brother and a little sister who are twins. However, they’re only a year and a half younger than Chisom, so a lot of people think that they are triplets! She's always been a huge fan of basketball and started playing at age 5 and didn't stop until freshman year of college. Now she plays recreationally and roots on some of her favorite players. 

Chisom Amaefuna (M1)

1. What are you most excited for in 2018?


Chisom:
I’m excited for the new adventures.

2. What was your favorite show or movie while growing up?


Chisom:
My favorite movie growing up was the Lion King. Everything from the story line to the music, and animations had always fascinated me. This year for my birthday, my best friend surprised me with tickets to see it on Broadway, and it just made me love it even more.

3. What's your spirit animal (or if you don't have one, what would be best for you)?


Chisom:
My spirit animal is a giraffe. I’ve been tall all my life so I think it speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment