Wednesday, January 25, 2017

SCMotW 1/24: Ducks or Horses


We had a guest question writer this time around. His identity will remain secret (to protect his identity as the Tzar of Memes) (whoops). Since I wasn’t sure what the questions would be like, I figured I would ask a friend Julia Tartaglia, an M1 member of Quality Improvement.  I think she did a great job!

Julia Tartaglia (M1) on Quality Improvement

1) Would you rather fight 1 horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses?

Julia Tartaglia (M1): “A gigantic bird monster with a beak, wings and talons?... I'll take my chances with the tiny horses!”

2) If you could learn another language overnight, what would it be and why?

Julia Tartaglia (M1):  “Python - cause code is the language of the future.”

3) You just got arrested. What for?

Julia Tartaglia (M1):  “Trying to steal the original "Grumpy Cat" from its owner.”

No comments:

Post a Comment