Tuesday, December 6, 2016

11/29 SCMotW: Thanksgiving


The thanks giving doesn’t end on Thanksgiving, readers, which is why we’re back with another Steering Committee Member of the Week (SCMotW). We’re featuring Aisha Van Pratt Levin, an M2 on Community Outreach, who shared a few of her favorite things either directly tangentially related to Thanksgiving. 

Aisha Van Pratt Levin & Benjamin Van Pratt Levin
1) This week is Thanksgiving! What is your favorite variety of flightless bird? (Examples include Chickens, Ostriches, Turkeys, Kiwi, etc)

Aisha Van Pratt Levin (M2): "I'm going to have to be a cliché and say: the Emperor Penguins 🐧! (I actually had never thought about this before, so I spent the last 30 minutes watching videos and reading about different birds in order to pick the winner haha)."

2) What is your go-to dish to make for friends or family?

Aisha Van Pratt Levin (M2):  "I've gotta say definitely my mom's white pasta recipe...or even better, my grandma's stuffing recipe ❤️ ❤️ ❤️!!!"

3) Best/worst food you've ever eaten at/around Thanksgiving.

Aisha Van Pratt Levin (M2):  "Best: My grandma's turkey πŸ¦ƒ and my uncle's apple and pecan pies 😍😍😍 (***Check out my insta pics πŸ˜‰). Worst: Re-heated matza lasagna from the previous Passover...it was so wrong πŸ’”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜±."

No comments:

Post a Comment