Tuesday, October 25, 2016

NEW! Steering Committee Member of the Week 10/25: Breaking the Ice

Howdy everyone! You might be surprised that there is a post coming on a Tuesday instead of a Wednesday. That's because we're starting something new here at the Promise Clinic Steering Committee Blog-- Steering Committee Member of the Week (SCMotW)! Since we love highlighting our Student Doctors, we figured we should spread the love to our Steering Committee Members too.

This week we're highlighting Anoushka Dua, a M1 Representative on the Specialty Care Committee! I had the chance to speak with her during our course rep meeting today (which is where this wonderful picture came from). Since we're just starting out, I figured we would do some get-to-know-you questions.

Anoushka Dua (M1) on Specialty Care
Give us two truths and a lie.

Anoushka Dua (M1): "1) When I was in the 7th grade, I saw a live taping of the Suite Life of Zack and Cody because I loved those boys. 2) I can eat incredibly spicy food and was once challenged to eat wasabi wrapped in ginger and couldn't do it. 3) I have an incredibly sweet and friendly golden retriever who makes my evening every time I get home from school."(Three is actually the lie, though she wishes it was true!)

What is your deepest, darkest, fear?

Anoushka Dua (M1): "That our nation's corrupt political system will one day be our undoing."

What is your spirit animal?

Anoushka Dua (M1): "Elephant - I hope to possess their kind of magical wisdom one day."






No comments:

Post a Comment