Thursday, May 14, 2015

Team of the Week April 16th- Team 23

Hello everyone!!

Since the year is winding down, I'm sure it seems I have been slacking a bit on the blog posts. But never fear! I have a surprise in store for you and I was really trying to build suspense for this monumental moment, not slacking











We have a new Team of the Week!!!! Who would have thought we'd be writing about a Team of the Week!?....... Shocking, I know, but maybe only if you hadn't read the title of this post. 

All joking aside, the Team of the Week for April 16th was truly spectacular, they actually won it again 3 weeks later (wait....how did that happen? oops). Well anyway, here are a few pictures from this fabulous team: 







In the photo on the left, we have M2 Drew Tieniber teaching M3 Karan Chhabra a thing or two about the uterus. We hope he's pretty confident on this subject now, since he is going into his 4th year.... On the right, M4 Sophia Sequiera and M3 Karan celebrate their victory over the other teams.

And **ANOTHER SURPRISE**.......brace yourselves.................





We asked them a few questions!!! I KNOW! CRAZY!

What makes Promise Clinic great?

M2 Drew- "Promise Clinic is great because we are able to treat those who fall through the cracks in the system for any reason."

M3 Karan- "Taking care of disadvantaged populations and working on primary care and teaching it to our fellow medical students is what makes this place great."

If you could break a world record, what would it be?

M2 Drew- "Goals in an ice hockey game!"

M3 Karan- "Largest burrito eaten in one sitting." I feel you on this one, Karan, I really do. 


We want to say good luck to Sophia on her future endeavors! Promise Clinic will miss you dearly!


Just to let you all know, as great as this post was, the next will be even better! (I hope, I haven't written it yet)


xoxo Promise Clinic 

No comments:

Post a Comment