Friday, November 7, 2014

Team of the Week October 30th- Team 25

We meet again, Promise Clinic groupies! 

The long awaited blog post about the Team of the Week last week is finally here! This impressive team taking care of the underserved New Brunswick community is Team 25!

And here they are in all their glory:

(From left to right: Sang Hoon Kim, Walter Joseph, Sandeep Tummala, and Melissa Villars)

Until I figure out a way to switch it up, we have our standard question and answer to get to know these fabulous individuals better.

What has been your favorite experience at Promise Clinic thus far?

M1 Sang Hoon Kim- "My favorite experience at Promise Clinic is seeing patients. The calm teaching environment allows us to really spend time with them without feeling rushed. This allows each patient encounter to be enjoyable and extremely educational. This would not be possible if it were not for our affable and understanding patients. And of course, I'm very thankful for my team, as they patiently take the time to teach me during every visit."

M4 Sandeep Tummala- "My favorite experience was the day one of our patients wrote us a poem thanking us for the service we provide!"

What was the best day of your life and why?

M1 Sang- "This may be cliche to say as a first year medical student, but the best day of my life thus far was when I got my acceptance to RWJMS. Having graduated from college six years ago, I cannot describe how ecstatic I was to finally start this amazing journey. Celebrating the good news with friends and family that evening made it all the more memorable."

M4 Sandeep- "My cousin's wedding because it was one of our largest family gatherings and was just nice to cherish and live in that moment!"


I'm happy to report that this time it was not Marissa's fault that everyone didn't answer (which is why this post is so late). She is relieved that she will not be let go at this time (phew!). Unfortunately for the person who writes the blog, our student doctors are involved in many facets of the school and were too busy to answer at this juncture, but they are still equally awesome, we promise.



Until next post,
xoxo Promise Clinic

No comments:

Post a Comment